Old Coach Road Guest House
Old Coach Road Guest House opened its doors to the first guests during November 1997. The name is derived from the coach road between Barberton and Delgoa Bay, used by transport riders delivering supplies to the many gold prospectors during the gold rush of 1874 - 1898. The route was also made famous by Percy Fitzpatric and his dog Jock. The remains of a portion of this road runs through the property.